As most of users feels comfortable using their cells for typing purposes also, most of writers are using cell for creating and saving documents on PC, But most of them don’t know how to proper use word to write Urdu and to write it properly using Urdu fonts. Today we will cover this topic in our tutorial:
How to write Urdu with Nastaleeq in Android Phone:
You have two option now, 1st is to watch below mentioned video to watch whole procedure or 2nd option is to read below mentioned procedure and follow it properly.
2nd option is to read following procedure:-
- Install word for android , Click here to download.
- Open word, create New document and select blank as template.
- Click on expand button, its on bottom bar of word , just at extreme left side of bar.its a sign of triangle upward.
- Click on Calibri (body) Font and a list of fonts will appear, Scroll the list till you see “Urdu Typesetting” font, select it.
- Change font size by clicking on 11 and select 18 as font size.
- Now scroll the setting bar to set text direction from right to left.just as below image.
- Now we are ready to write Urdu, But we should have Urdu keyboard in our cell , Now we will install Urdu keyboard, You can use any Urdu keyboard of your choice, Or click here to install ads free keyboard which displays all Urdu characters on screen for fast typing.
- Open Urdu keyboard and follow on screen buttons to enable and use this keyboard as default Keyboard to write Urdu.
- Now go back to Word and start typing Urdu, It will give you a beautiful Urdu look.
- Use save as option from Menu to save your file in your phone.
- If you are using above mentioned keyboard than some times you have to use space bar to avoid mixing of words.
File created using this procedure will open in PC without any problem and all of your handwork will be saved.Below mentioned image is screenshot of same file in PC.
We can now adjust fonts or use any font we want like “Jameel Noori Nastaleeq”. I will be like below image than: